Welcome to the class blog of COM 315! This course adderssses the specific challenges involved in communicating complex, technical information to both lay and experienced audiences. Throughout the semester, we will be reading several journal articles relating to how presenters can communicate complex ideas in a clear and understanding way. Students are required to reflect on these articles in the blog, as well as apply the readings to real-world instances.

Calendar of Events

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Next round of speeches: Utilizing Hospital Boards

I have been working on my speech and adding more information throughout the past week, and I have been thinking of what I would like to achieve in the next round of speeches. I would like to go into more detail regarding specific topics and expand on their information. This being said, not too much new information is going to be included. Also, I am trying not to utilize too many quotes, but I believe it will be important to include them for credibility. At the same time, I do not want to read off quote after quote. This is my main problem right now. Otherwise, I'm ready to hear all the great speeches revised because they were interesting and well presented.

No comments: